The MANOBI AFRICA company develops, operates and provides a set of business services from its proprietary digital platform, mainly in countries African and in the fields of agriculture, access to drinking water and sanitation, artisanal fishing, services to local communities, in developing the economic inclusion and social development of populations vulnerable.
For this Manobi combines the use of the most advanced technologies in mobile, development Web, connected objects and satellite imagery, with innovative distribution channels for services and models disruptive economic to optimize the interactions between all the operators of a value chain.
Manobi AFRICA is looking for a VOIP engineer willing to share his/her vision in participating in the development of its solutions and having the ambition to become a champion in his field of expertise.
The VoIP Engineer has a strong background in development, software integration and VoIP development. You must be autonomous, curious and willing to work in a team, respecting internal processes and policies.
We are looking for a candidate with the qualities to propose solutions that promote the industrialisation of systems (scalability, standardization, automation, maintainability, etc) to be integrated into our existing platform developed internally.
The candidate sought must meet the following profile criteria:
- Proven experience in the development of one or more projects
- Mastery of technical fields
- Added value to the team and company delivery the expected elements
- Ability to lead and collaborate with your team and to interface with business contacts
- Keep abreast of new technologies and know how to spot innovations and evaluate.
- Ensure the use of good development practices.
- Participate in the detailed functional analysis of the needs
- Carry out technical feasibility studies
- Document, propose and argue functional and technical solutions
- Develop and/or integrate the selected solutions
- Define and develop test protocols and scenarios (unit tests, non-regressions tests and load tests)
- Define indicators to monitor the deployed solutions
- Harmonize and industrialize all components and applications
- Supporting other departments on issues requiring our expertise
- To be a force of proposal for the improvement of methods and prcesses
- Ensure a scientific and technological watch
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstration of relational qualities
- Mastery of basic office tools (Excel, Word, Power Point, e-mail, Internet);
- Mastery of project monitoring tools: JIRA, Redmine, Kanban, GIT Lab
- Minimum level of training: Bac + 3;
- Asterisk, Freepbx, Yeastar
- Telephony technologies (SIP, SS7, RTP, Codecs, etc)
- Voice over IP
- Linusx environments, and open-source
- GNU.Linux servers (Debian, Centos type)
- PHP, Java, Bash, Python
Fluency in French, English and a minimum level of mobility will be appreciated advantages for the selection of the successful candidate.
The position is available under a fixed-term contract with possibility of transformation into a permanent contract depending on the level of demonstrated performance.
The company is open to teleworking if the minimum conditions are met.
The duty station is in Dakar with missions to clients and partners.
Hierarchical Relations :
The VoIP Engineer reports to the Technical Director of Manobi Africa. S/He reports to him on the progress of projects on the basis of internal team management tools, economic management of activities and management of customer relations.
It implements under its coordination the procedures for preventing and correcting post-project malfunctions.
S/He will work closely with the project partners in order to strengthen the operational quality of the service offering. These partners include both the end users of the services, the representative of Manobi’s partners in the project and the telephone and Internet operator (s) supplying the networks on which the Manobi platform runs.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line
“VoIP Engineer – Manobi Africa”
The position will remain open for applications until it is filled.
Manobi Africa is an equal opportunities employer and is particularly interested in increasing the participation of women in its workforce.
Share this post on